Medicare plan deadline is Monday
December 2, 2020
People with Medicare have until Dec. 7 to make changes to their health plans and prescription drug coverage to meet their health care needs for 2021.
There are several changes for the 2021 plan year. They are:
- Twenty-nine prescription drug plans;
- More than 100 Medicare Advantage plans, including a new Medicare Medical Savings Account MA option, available in all Oregon counties;
- Part D senior savings model for diabetic supplies;
- Acupuncture, telehealth, and other virtual services; and
- End-stage renal disease (ESRD) patients can enroll in Medicare Advantage plans for 2021.