The New Era - All about Sweet Home since 1929

Dehydrator blamed for fire

 

October 6, 2021

Benny Westcott

First photo: A food dehydrator ignited the wall of a shed Friday afternoon at 1026 29th Ave. In the second photo, off-duty firefighter Eli Harris, pulls a hose from a brush rig, spotted smoke while driving by and stopped to investigate, then called it in, according to Batallion Chief Randy Whitfield. Firefighters responded quickly and limited damage to about $75, mostly to the dehydrator, Whitfield said.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 10/26/2021 10:17