Fire damages 21st Ave. home


February 1, 2023

Scott Swanson

In the first photo, smoke arises from the attic of a home at 255 21st Ave. that was damaged by fire early Monday morning, Jan. 30.

Firefighters responded at 12:13 a.m.

Fire Chief Nick Tyler said he didn't have a full report yet at The New Era's press time, but noted that the blaze started in a pellet stove and spread to a deck, then up the house into the attic.

Tyler said he did not have a damage estimate at press time.


For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023

Rendered 11/17/2023 23:26